Tuesday 3 July 2012

The fight is over!

Lynn Buchan (Nee Masson) 21/1/1965 - 3/7/2012


At 6am this morning, Lynn's fight came to it's inevitable conclusion. She left us in a very graceful and dignified way, with no pain and most of her close family around her.
The Buchan & Masson family would like to thank Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall hospice & all it's staff for making her journey as comfortable as possible.

Lynn's request was to have a church service in St. Marys church Farcet, where we were married, conducted by our friend Rev John Randall, followed by burial in Farcet cemetary.
I will update you all when arrangements are confirmed.

I soon will be adding some pictures and video's of Lynn and a very easy rememberance section, so you can share your own story's and anekdotes.

Thank you all friends & family for the support and love you have shown all of us during this difficult time, Lynn & I have been made to feel very humble at times due to the sheer volume of your support.

God bless you all & god bless you Lynn, my wife, my world but most of all my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Brian I would just like to say a huge thank you to you for keeping us up to date along Lynn's journey, it must have been extremely difficult at times and so thank you for including us all.
    Lynn was a very special lady and you ensured she kept her dignity right to the end
    what a beautiful church to end the journey and remind us of your beautiful wedding day
    Lynn will always be in my heart and thoughts xxxx

    ReplyDelete